Terms and Conditions
When you make a booking you agree to the following terms and conditions
- Payments (made in cash) on arrival at hotel. If your transfer is return, please pay the total balance on arrival at the hotel.
- The lead booking name is responsible for the final payment.
- Carry your itinerary with you all the times when traveling. It must be provided to your driver on arrival at faro airport.
- Cancelations are permitted at any time but you must cancel by phone or email.
- Modifications to booking must be made 24hrs prior to your arrival. No show at Faro airport without prior notification will bee charged 50% of the total paid.
- We will carry 1 suitcase and 1 hand luggage per client. Any extra baggage (e.g. golf clubs, surf boards, bicycles) must be disc to carry any extra closed on booking. We cannot be responsible to carry any extra luggage not declared.
- STORK TRAVEL, LDA reserve the right to refuse to transport clients under the influence of alcohol or drugs or consideredd to be a risk to our driver.
- Smoking is not permitted in our vehicles. Consumption of food and beverages is also not permitted with the exception of water.
- We will endeavour to arrive for collection at Faro airport on time and collect you on your return to Faro Airport at the pre arranged time , however we cannot be held responsible for delays beyond our control Eg.Traffic delays, weather conditions, compliance with police stops s etc.. We will however contact you where possible if any such accurance arises.
- STORK TRAVEL, LDA cannot accept responsibility for items damaged or lost in transit. Your property is entirly your responsibility.
- Should STORK TRAVEL, LDA fail beyond their control to reach your desired destination, we will provide alternative transportattion at no extra cost to the client.
- We reserve the right to decline to transport your party due to health and safety specifications should you not advise you require booster or baby seats prior to travelling.
- We would ask clients give us a margin of 20 minutes should we not arrive at the pick up at the time pre arranged, this will give us adequate time to deal with unforeseen circcumstances which may arise. (We will contact cliient where possible)
- We reserve the right to depart your accommodation 15 minutes after the pre arranged pick up time should a member of your party not advise our driver of your delay.
- We will wait approx 1 hour after your landing time in Faro. Should there be a problem with luggage, provided you advise us by sending 1 member of your party to find us in arrivals we will be happy to wait for you until the problem is resolved.. if you are travelling alone please advise by calling the no provided on your paperwork.